The secular media has gone berserk on the shameful incident of 40 people reportedly barged into a pub in Malgalore and viciously attacked girls who were at the pub. I guess this being in a BJP ruled state gave them additional motivational.
Moral policing is not something only Hindu Organizations do. We have seen moral policing by each and every group in India.
- Why do people forget about banning of Dance Bars in Mumbai?
- How about banning of various books and Films by both communists and congress?
- You cannot grow certain kind of plant in J&K as it is used in blending beer and Liquor is against Islam!!!!
So please spare us from this moral outrage over Hindu organizations doing moral policing.
Then come the issue of some youths attacking people in a PUB some of them happened to females.I am not in favour of people taking law and order in their hand.
But can some one answer these questions for me:-
- Will you allow a Dance Bar (in that matter any Bar) near to your house. I remember there was a plan to start a bar near to my house and the entire community came together and started an agitation and got in stopped. So every community like to keep its neighborhood clean.
- How is this so different from the various public lynching cases we have seen in past? A simple browse would give us 100's of such cases.
This is a simple law and order problem and it should be tackled at that level and Karnataka Govt has already initiated action against them.